Through the years, K-pop has unfold its affect outdoors of Korea and solidified its place as a serious music style all throughout the globe. Now, K-pop artists are in a position to develop their stage and carry out outdoors of Korea in quite a few nations.
With increasingly K-pop artists touring globally, abroad live shows have turn into the norm. And now, K-pop artists’ live performance tours simply collect hundreds of audiences, even tens of millions of followers.
So listed below are the biggest global tours.
1. BTS – Love Your self tour (2018-2019)
Variety of attendees: about 2.02 million
2. Huge Bang – MADE Tour (2015-2016)
Variety of attendees: about 1.5 million
3. TVXQ – Circle / Start once more Japan Tour (2017-2018)
Variety of attendees: about 1.05 million
4. EXO – The EXO’luXion (2015-2016)
Variety of attendees: about 760,000
5. Seventeen – Be the Solar (2022)
Variety of attendees: about 600,000
6. Tremendous Junior – Tremendous Present 6 (2014-2015)
Variety of attendees: about 550,000
7. TWICE – Twicelights / Dreamday Japan tour (2019-2020)
Variety of attendees: about 470,000
(At the moment ongoing global tours)
BLACKPINK – Born Pink Tour (2022-2023)
Anticipated variety of whole attendees: about 1.5 million
Stray Kids – MANIAC (2022-2023)
Anticipated variety of whole attendees: about 500,000